During the Mobile World Congress 2014 i sat on a panel of enterprise app developers to discuss pitfalls of mobile app development for enterprises. Topics discussed were:
- How to clarify the customer and educate the buyer.
- How to find balance between buyers and users.
- Which industries are going to use mobile apps.
- Is UX important for enterprise apps? Or only for consumer apps?
- Security practices.
- Enterprise data and which factors make it easier or harder to use that data in apps.
- Which platforms are most important for enterprise apps? iOS, Android?
- Frameworks for enterprise app development.
The session was recorded. When i get the link i’ll post it. In you have any questions regarding enterprise app development in the meantime, please contact me: http://site.itude.com/contact/